THE SPICE OF POPERY named CHOICE "Outstanding Academic Title"
Thursday, January 10, 2013
Choice Magazine has selected Laura M. Chmielewski’s book The Spice of Popery: Converging Christianities on an Early American Frontier as an Outstanding Academic Title for 2012. This year’s Outstanding Academic Title list includes 644 books and electronic resources chosen by the Choice editorial staff from among the 7,230 titles reviewed by Choice during the past year. These outstanding works have been selected for their excellence in scholarship and presentation, the significance of their contribution to the field, and their value as important—often the first—treatment of their subject.
Read more about The Spice of Popery
- Guerrero wins International Latino Book Award - Tuesday, July 15, 2014
- Catholic Press Association Book Awards go to Five UNDP Titles - Wednesday, July 02, 2014
- Sean Field "provides a handbook for the writing of history" - Monday, June 30, 2014
- John Marenbon returns to the philosophy of Peter Abelard - Tuesday, June 10, 2014
- Jill DeTemple receives Godbey Authors' Award - Wednesday, May 14, 2014
- Philosophy Titles Featured in New Catalog - Wednesday, April 30, 2014
- San Antonio Appoints Laurie Ann Guerrero as Poet Laureate - Friday, April 04, 2014
- TLS reviews "Transforming Work" - Wednesday, March 19, 2014
- Mark Brazaitis to appear on "The Diane Rehm Show" - Thursday, March 13, 2014
- FOREIGN AFFAIRS features two Latin American titles - Thursday, February 20, 2014