THE SPICE OF POPERY named CHOICE "Outstanding Academic Title"
Thursday, January 10, 2013
Choice Magazine has selected Laura M. Chmielewski’s book The Spice of Popery: Converging Christianities on an Early American Frontier as an Outstanding Academic Title for 2012. This year’s Outstanding Academic Title list includes 644 books and electronic resources chosen by the Choice editorial staff from among the 7,230 titles reviewed by Choice during the past year. These outstanding works have been selected for their excellence in scholarship and presentation, the significance of their contribution to the field, and their value as important—often the first—treatment of their subject.
Read more about The Spice of Popery
- San Antonio Appoints Laurie Ann Guerrero as Poet Laureate - Friday, April 04, 2014
- TLS reviews "Transforming Work" - Wednesday, March 19, 2014
- Mark Brazaitis to appear on "The Diane Rehm Show" - Thursday, March 13, 2014
- FOREIGN AFFAIRS features two Latin American titles - Thursday, February 20, 2014
- AMERICA Magazine calls ICONS OF HOPE "the work of a major theological thinker." - Monday, February 03, 2014
- Fergus Kerr reviews Jay P. Corrin's new book in "The Tablet" - Wednesday, January 22, 2014
- Four UNDP books named CHOICE Outstanding Academic Titles for 2013 - Thursday, January 02, 2014
- Meet the author: James Redwood - Tuesday, December 03, 2013
- University of Notre Dame Press Influence Map - Monday, November 18, 2013
- University Press Week - Thursday, November 07, 2013