MISERERE MEI receives CCL Award
Thursday, January 10, 2013
Clare Costley King’oo’s book Miserere Mei: The Penitential Psalms in Late Medieval and Early Modern England has been chosen as the recipient of the 2012 Book of the Year award from The Conference on Christianity and Literature. King’oo was honored as the winner of this year’s Book of the Year Award during the annual CCL luncheon, January 4, 2013, at the Modern Language Association conference in Boston. King’oo is assistant professor of English at the University of Connecticut.
Read more about Miserere Mei
Miserere Mei is part of the series ReFormations: Medieval and Early Modern, edited by David Aers, Sarah Beckwith, and James Simpson.
- San Antonio Appoints Laurie Ann Guerrero as Poet Laureate - Friday, April 04, 2014
- TLS reviews "Transforming Work" - Wednesday, March 19, 2014
- Mark Brazaitis to appear on "The Diane Rehm Show" - Thursday, March 13, 2014
- FOREIGN AFFAIRS features two Latin American titles - Thursday, February 20, 2014
- AMERICA Magazine calls ICONS OF HOPE "the work of a major theological thinker." - Monday, February 03, 2014
- Fergus Kerr reviews Jay P. Corrin's new book in "The Tablet" - Wednesday, January 22, 2014
- Four UNDP books named CHOICE Outstanding Academic Titles for 2013 - Thursday, January 02, 2014
- Meet the author: James Redwood - Tuesday, December 03, 2013
- University of Notre Dame Press Influence Map - Monday, November 18, 2013
- University Press Week - Thursday, November 07, 2013