MISERERE MEI receives CCL Award
Thursday, January 10, 2013
Clare Costley King’oo’s book Miserere Mei: The Penitential Psalms in Late Medieval and Early Modern England has been chosen as the recipient of the 2012 Book of the Year award from The Conference on Christianity and Literature. King’oo was honored as the winner of this year’s Book of the Year Award during the annual CCL luncheon, January 4, 2013, at the Modern Language Association conference in Boston. King’oo is assistant professor of English at the University of Connecticut.
Read more about Miserere Mei
Miserere Mei is part of the series ReFormations: Medieval and Early Modern, edited by David Aers, Sarah Beckwith, and James Simpson.
- Ignacio Walker's DEMOCRACY IN LATIN AMERICA in English translation - Thursday, May 09, 2013
- CHOICE Magazine praises two Brazilian translations - Tuesday, April 30, 2013
- Op-Ed piece by Mark Brazaitis - Monday, April 01, 2013
- Erin Go Bragh - Wednesday, March 13, 2013
- A TONGUE IN THE MOUTH OF THE DYING Book Trailer Launched - Tuesday, February 19, 2013
- MISERERE MEI receives CCL Award - Thursday, January 10, 2013
- THE SPICE OF POPERY named CHOICE "Outstanding Academic Title" - Thursday, January 10, 2013
- Konrad Eisenbichler receives honorable mention for 2012 Aldo and Jeanne Scaglione Publication Award - Monday, December 10, 2012
- NOTRE DAME'S HAPPY RETURNS video on YouTube - Tuesday, October 09, 2012
- TIMES LITERARY SUPPLEMENT reviews "The Incurables" - Tuesday, October 02, 2012