MISERERE MEI receives CCL Award
Thursday, January 10, 2013
Clare Costley King’oo’s book Miserere Mei: The Penitential Psalms in Late Medieval and Early Modern England has been chosen as the recipient of the 2012 Book of the Year award from The Conference on Christianity and Literature. King’oo was honored as the winner of this year’s Book of the Year Award during the annual CCL luncheon, January 4, 2013, at the Modern Language Association conference in Boston. King’oo is assistant professor of English at the University of Connecticut.
Read more about Miserere Mei
Miserere Mei is part of the series ReFormations: Medieval and Early Modern, edited by David Aers, Sarah Beckwith, and James Simpson.
- Guerrero wins International Latino Book Award - Tuesday, July 15, 2014
- Catholic Press Association Book Awards go to Five UNDP Titles - Wednesday, July 02, 2014
- Sean Field "provides a handbook for the writing of history" - Monday, June 30, 2014
- John Marenbon returns to the philosophy of Peter Abelard - Tuesday, June 10, 2014
- Jill DeTemple receives Godbey Authors' Award - Wednesday, May 14, 2014
- Philosophy Titles Featured in New Catalog - Wednesday, April 30, 2014
- San Antonio Appoints Laurie Ann Guerrero as Poet Laureate - Friday, April 04, 2014
- TLS reviews "Transforming Work" - Wednesday, March 19, 2014
- Mark Brazaitis to appear on "The Diane Rehm Show" - Thursday, March 13, 2014
- FOREIGN AFFAIRS features two Latin American titles - Thursday, February 20, 2014