MISERERE MEI receives CCL Award
Thursday, January 10, 2013
Clare Costley King’oo’s book Miserere Mei: The Penitential Psalms in Late Medieval and Early Modern England has been chosen as the recipient of the 2012 Book of the Year award from The Conference on Christianity and Literature. King’oo was honored as the winner of this year’s Book of the Year Award during the annual CCL luncheon, January 4, 2013, at the Modern Language Association conference in Boston. King’oo is assistant professor of English at the University of Connecticut.
Read more about Miserere Mei
Miserere Mei is part of the series ReFormations: Medieval and Early Modern, edited by David Aers, Sarah Beckwith, and James Simpson.
- Meet the author: James Redwood - Tuesday, December 03, 2013
- University of Notre Dame Press Influence Map - Monday, November 18, 2013
- University Press Week - Thursday, November 07, 2013
- LOVE BENEATH THE NAPALM video on YouTube - Wednesday, October 09, 2013
- Vittorio Hösle honored by Pope - Tuesday, September 24, 2013
- Joan Frank on Writing - Friday, September 20, 2013
- George Steiner praises Vittorio Hosle's THE PHILOSOPHICAL DIALOGUE in TLS - Wednesday, August 14, 2013
- Three UNDP books named “ForeWord Reviews” Book of the Year - Wednesday, August 14, 2013
- Konrad Eisenbichler wins 2013 Flaiano International Prize - Friday, June 21, 2013
- TLS reviews A. C. Spearing's MEDIEVAL AUTOGRAPHIES - Tuesday, June 18, 2013